Email notification option released
In response to a number of client requests, we’ve added centralised email notification. This allows a whole new way fo passing and storing booking information. It’s a neat way to be told about live bookings without needing access to your calendar system.
How might client email notification be useful?
- Supports cloud-based services such Evernote, Basecamp, Highrise, Dropbox and any other service that accepts inbound email data.
- Live notification via email of new bookings to a central location
- Feeds a fast-responding sales team
- Enhancing the sales process by personalising bookings, sending information packs
- Centralised reporting and alerting
- Simpler analysis of booking information
- Supports cloud-based email for location independent working
- Custom look and feel, a range of templates or even a bespoke one designed just for you
Currently only HTML and Plain Text is supported. Have a need for XML? Coming soon.